eCoast Technology Roundtable
Mission: To create a business community that benefits small, startup, entrepreneurial ventures, as well as large, established technology companies through access to business and educational resources, networking, senior executive contacts, formal and informal gatherings. The Roundtable also strives to publicize the strengths of the local technology community, inside and outside of the eCoast, by direct and indirect marketing, and by encouraging entrepreneurial development and corporate relocations.
- eBrews – A networking opportunity for people who work in the technology industry, and those whose services support the tech sector. Held the first Thursday of each month at The Press Room, 77 Daniel Street, Portsmouth, from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Supporting a seacoast FIRST Robotics Team
- Providing free wireless access points (WiFi) for the Portsmouth downtown business community and visitors--www.ecoastwifi.org.
- Working in support of the Community Radio Program, WSCA Radio
- eCoast Wi-Fi Initiative
Paul Bergamo, Liberty Mutual
Steve Bolander, UNH, Whittemore School of Business
Nancy Carmer, City of Portsmouth
Erik Crago, Port City Web
Fran Clark, Arpeggio Tech
Ginny Griffith, Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
Lori Hitchcock, Hitchcock Staffing
Tom Obrey, Pixel Media
Bill Savoie, Harbour Light Production
Jeff Sohl, UNH, Venture Research Center
Steve Wrenn, Liberty Mutual
- Chair: George McQuilken, eCoast Angels